About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- August 21, 2003
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fmbunny313 received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 posted a reply on the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 published the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 published the chapter They learn the game is magic in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 published the chapter You roll a 5 in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 published the chapter Game rules in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 published the chapter Snakes and ladders in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Fmbunny313 left a comment on the chapter Well behaved in Loving A Lesbian.
3 weeks ago
-
Fmbunny313 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
8 months ago
-
Fmbunny313 received a new award: First Chapter.
8 months ago
No recent activity
Fmbunny313 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fmbunny313 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fmbunny313 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fmbunny313 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fmbunny313 has not earned any awards.