About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
3 days ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Fantastic_Work left a comment on the chapter Day 7 in Shoplifting Scam.
1 week ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Arc 2.10: Price of Lies in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Fantastic_Work left a comment on the chapter Gentle Endings in Generic IsekAi.
2 weeks ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Arc 2.9: Plan and Punishment in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Arc 2.8: Cold and Calculated Trap in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Arc 2.7: The Viking Cowgirl in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Fantastic_Work liked the chapter Yes in Why my Bully learnt Hypnosis.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Fantastic_Work has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fantastic_Work has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fantastic_Work has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fantastic_Work has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fantastic_Work has not earned any awards.