About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 10
- Location
- Deutschland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Möse, Muschi
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FSKR liked the chapter Einen Versuch ist es wert in L'eclipse.
4 days ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Paul zeigt den beiden ihr neues Heim in Katrin.
1 week ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Der Morgen in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Nein, er folgt ihr in die Dusche in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Er hat sehr konkrete Vorstellungen in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Er wiederholt seine Forderungen in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Erwischt! in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Ja, aber nur für den Stiefvater in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter Introduction in Der Feind im Haus.
1 month ago
-
FSKR liked the chapter schlafzimmer in der Unfall.
1 month ago
No recent activity
FSKR has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FSKR has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FSKR has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FSKR has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FSKR has not earned any awards.