About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Ben 10
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Graphic Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Bitch Hole
- I write erotica because
-
I love hentai
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny all the time
-
DreamDemon received a new award: Conversation Starter.
6 days ago
-
DreamDemon posted a reply on the chapter Danny Phantom in Cartoon Waifu's.
6 days ago
-
DreamDemon published the chapter Danny Phantom in Cartoon Waifu's.
1 week ago
-
DreamDemon published the chapter Nickelodeon in Cartoon Waifu's.
1 week ago
-
DreamDemon left a comment on the chapter The Winx Club and the Trix Witches (GFS HM) in Arranged Marriage of Tori.
6 months ago
-
DreamDemon liked the chapter The Winx Club and the Trix Witches (GFS HM) in Arranged Marriage of Tori.
6 months ago
-
DreamDemon left a comment on the chapter Taking on Team Star Pt.3 in Isekai'd into the Pokemon World.
6 months ago
-
DreamDemon left a comment on the chapter Taking on Team Star Pt.3 in Isekai'd into the Pokemon World.
6 months ago
-
DreamDemon published the chapter Lookalike Special in Cartoon Robo-Sluts.
1 year ago
-
DreamDemon received a new award: Keeps Coming Back.
1 year ago
No recent activity
DreamDemon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DreamDemon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DreamDemon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DreamDemon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DreamDemon has not earned any awards.