About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DrLange liked the chapter Die beiden entjungferten Freundinnen entgehen ihrem Schicksal nicht in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Der Morgen nach der Vergewaltigung in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Antje wird vergewaltigt in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Introduction in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Antje und Sabine planen eine Einweihungsparty in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Ein Partygast will Antje vergewaltigen in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Antje macht eine schockierende Entdeckung in Die eigene Wohnung.
1 week ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter ihre Freunde in Das Sklaverei-Museum.
3 weeks ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Nein es geht weiter in Banküberfall 2016.
1 month ago
-
DrLange liked the chapter Analfick und Schwangerschaft in Amanda ist dran.
1 month ago
No recent activity
DrLange has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DrLange has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DrLange has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DrLange has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DrLange has not earned any awards.