About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Willing to bounce ideas or discuss my stories or yours. Feel free to DM.
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Beast of Burden in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
5 days ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter She goes to the back in Road-tripping Rivals.
6 days ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Meredith confessed a crush on Stacy in Road-tripping Rivals.
6 days ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Road-tripping Rivals.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Introduction in Road-tripping Rivals.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 2) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 1) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Dissonant Soundtrack liked the chapter Rude Awakening in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Dissonant Soundtrack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dissonant Soundtrack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dissonant Soundtrack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dissonant Soundtrack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dissonant Soundtrack has not earned any awards.