About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Girly Girl Yoshi in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
6 days ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Aziz in Heat in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
6 days ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Jackie sucks off Martini in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
6 days ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Martini the Dick Girl in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
6 days ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Chloe is, . . . playful, . . . in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Just a little tease, then out. in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Wash her. Fair is fair after all. in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Chloe just wants to put you at ease, . . . for now. in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Always ready to comfort a well loved cousin. in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
-
DeletePertemis liked the chapter Well, she did make an enticing offer. in Runt of the Litter.
1 month ago
No recent activity
DeletePertemis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DeletePertemis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DeletePertemis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DeletePertemis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DeletePertemis has not earned any awards.