About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 9, 1979
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games and watch anime/tokusatsu (when I'm not working)
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
comics and manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Member
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Slit
- I write erotica because
-
It's as good a creative outlet as any
- In conclusion, I am
-
A MAN! *Punch*
-
Daylan liked the chapter Nightfall in The Rewrite.
2 days ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter Maddness,class, and coffee in The Rewrite.
4 days ago
-
Daylan left a comment on the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter Happy Maids in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter The Carnival by D.C.Embers ( Halloween special) in The Rewrite.
1 week ago
-
Daylan left a comment on the chapter Happy Halloween in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter Happy Halloween in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter Thursday Night's Tenants Meeting in The Rewrite.
2 weeks ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter Unpleasant Encounters in The Rewrite.
1 month ago
-
Daylan liked the chapter De(railing) in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Daylan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daylan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daylan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daylan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daylan has not earned any awards.