About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Interactive Arc - Boobs or Butt in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Jesse gives Chloe a makeover in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter "You can't win John. Mr. Big and his friends are too powerful for a beta like you." in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Leana sets her up for you. in The Fetish Wish.
2 weeks ago
-
DarkMit liked the chapter Toying with the Teacher in The Fetish Wish.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
DarkMit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarkMit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarkMit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarkMit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarkMit has not earned any awards.