About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cv224 liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
23 minutes ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter ...but foresight is a blessing. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Cv224 liked the chapter Hurry Up and Wait in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Cv224 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cv224 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cv224 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cv224 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cv224 has not earned any awards.