About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Swear to him that she will never do it again in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter "Because you're the one harassing me!" in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter The library in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Not Quite in Help! I'm a Teenage Genie!.
3 weeks ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter A female streamer - Hypnotising fan's mother in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Kylie, undercover agent - Dinner in a room with reality warpers in Oblivious.
1 month ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Like an idiot, allows her to go to work in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
1 month ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Yes, and learns of a brave resistance movement... in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
1 month ago
-
Cubbyhb1 liked the chapter Penrose's Perspective (Add 'Bimbo' to Front) in Prompt through the Multiverse.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Cubbyhb1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cubbyhb1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cubbyhb1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cubbyhb1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cubbyhb1 has not earned any awards.