More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Scientist Reality Manipulation

Dr. Laura Kelley knew something was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what that something was. As she booted up the Local Reality Manipulation program, or LRM for short, that feeling of unease wouldn't leave her. Perhaps it would be better to focus on what was real and concrete.

She busied herself looking over the logs from the previous run of the LRM.

Dr. Laura Kelley is Mistress' happy and willing sex who obeys them unconditionally.

Dr. Laura Kelley has ZZZ cup breasts that defy gravity and are extremely bouncy. She loves big breasts and is bi-sexual for her Mistress.

Dr. Laura Kelley lives to make her Mistress happy. Her Mistress' wants and desires are more important than her own.

Dr. Laura Kelley will help her Mistress make the LRM more powerful and able to affect a larger area.

Hmm. She wasn't sure why she had been testing commands that were already true. No reality to alter there. Perhaps that was why she had this odd feeling; it was simply a recognition that she was wasting her time and by extension, her Mistress' time.

The thought sent a shudder through her body, causing her tits to jiggle wildly. Her huge milk jugs sloshed around for a solid minute before settling down. Her body was definitely the biggest impediment to her research efforts, but it was also what led to her being chosen by her Mistress (whose name she couldn't so much as read without converting it to her proper role). Her Mistress owned her body and her mind.

Best to not dwell though. She looked back to her machine and began inputting some new commands to test her changes. If she was right, and she was almost certain that she was, then the range of the LRM would expand by a meter, which was amazing! Her body shuddered again, this time in divine pleasure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)