About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cruton liked the chapter Your teacher, who visits you in a dream in Reality Warped [Now Public].
22 hours ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter A bank teller - a normal customer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Katie finally meets Robbie's cock! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Jenny-Asking Nicely in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Hannah helps Lily to get comfortable. in The Device.
2 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Hazel, unwitting guinea pig - Bickering Roommates in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Robbie offer. in The Device.
3 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Let's talk to Jenn! in The Device.
3 months ago
-
Cruton liked the chapter Katie LOVE cock! in The Device.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Cruton has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cruton has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cruton has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cruton has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cruton has not earned any awards.