About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Some newcomers in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Chapter Five in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Chapter Four in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
2 weeks ago
-
Crixomaus liked the chapter Professor Slattery (Introduced In Chapter 16) in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Crixomaus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Crixomaus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Crixomaus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Crixomaus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Crixomaus has not earned any awards.