About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- On the Edge of Reality
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write other genres, video games, read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy and science fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Slit
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy delving into my lewd and darker fantasies
- In conclusion, I am
-
Someone that loves to see reality manipulated in perverted ways
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter 2 Custom Girls and A Few Enlargements in Custom Girls.
1 day ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Yes, but spending 96 gems is tough. in Custom Girls.
1 day ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 50 in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Passion project in Clothes Make The Person.
3 weeks ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Karma’s Life in Clothes Make The Person.
3 weeks ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter Trying some other buttons in Items of Power.
3 weeks ago
-
CreateAltDel liked the chapter A rule in Magical Board Games.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
CreateAltDel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CreateAltDel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CreateAltDel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CreateAltDel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CreateAltDel has not earned any awards.