About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chyoa789 left a comment on the chapter Where Should I go? in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Chyoa789 left a comment on the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
6 days ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Snakes and ladders in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter John, a 19 year old fresh out of Highschool in BimCorp™.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Introduction in Universal Rules.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Not by Tessa's standards in The Magical Journal.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Not as much as you would think in The Magical Journal.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Chyoa789 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chyoa789 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chyoa789 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chyoa789 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chyoa789 has not earned any awards.