About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 13, 1977
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Reading erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Eine geile Lesbennummer in Ausreisserin in Not.
1 week ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Der ungewollte Einkauf, die Vertagsabschlüsse in Gangbang Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Das Wiedersehen des komischen Ehepaares (der erste Urlaubsflirt) in Gangbang Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Christincheese published the chapter Das Wiedersehen des komischen Ehepaares (der erste Urlaubsflirt) in Gangbang Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Michaela wird von weiteren Afrikanern gebumst in Ausreisserin in Not.
1 week ago
-
Christincheese left a comment on the chapter Spermaparty am Strand in Gangbang Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Fuchs gefangen in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter ... dann Doppelkopf in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Michaela weckt das junge Mädchen auf in Ausreisserin in Not.
3 weeks ago
-
Christincheese liked the chapter Liana ist geschockt in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Christincheese has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Christincheese has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Christincheese has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Christincheese has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Christincheese has not earned any awards.