About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 13, 1977
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Reading erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Christincheese has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Christincheese has not published any stories.
-
Gangbang Hotel
by MACC
Im langweiligen Badeurlaub mit den Eltern erlebt das behütete Töchterchen unerwartet puren Sex!
Non-English (dated) German 29 Chapters Deep 339 Words/Chapter 1,531 Likes 1,412,650 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Johanna, die kleine Gummischlampe
by SecretLab
Johanna ist ein braves, zurückhaltendes 18-jähriges Mädchen, welches völlig unverhofft die Faszination und Liebe für Gummiwäsche erfährt. Verfolgt, wie sie dank ihrer neuen Leidenschaft zur bedingungslosen „Gummi-Schlampe“ erzogen wird.
BDSM German 45 Chapters Deep 1,104 Words/Chapter 545 Likes 39,045 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago
No contributed stories yet
Christincheese has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Christincheese has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Christincheese has not earned any awards.