About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Yes they do in Shoplifting Scam.
7 hours ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Yes in Shoplifting Scam.
7 hours ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter First Shoot Amanda in Shoplifting Scam.
7 hours ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Amanda in Shoplifting Scam.
7 hours ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter They reach the Neutral Bunker in A Psychic in a Zombie Apocalpyse.
3 days ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Almost like watching Thor strip on a unicorn. in The "what if" machine.
1 week ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter After last night? Fairly well. in The "what if" machine.
1 week ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Hope Ichino, teen slut queen of town. in The "what if" machine.
1 week ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Pretty damn nice. in The "what if" machine.
1 week ago
-
Cardo076 liked the chapter Maybe with a little help. in The "what if" machine.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Cardo076 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cardo076 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cardo076 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cardo076 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cardo076 has not earned any awards.