About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter One year later in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter Staying leads to them getting bold in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter No, Far Worse. in Truth of the Matter.
1 week ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter Logan meets the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter Nuclear Reaction in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter The world has become a raunchy urban fantasy and you are the 'protagonist' in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 weeks ago
-
Cab O’Coalstone liked the chapter He has with everyone else so far in The Magic Remote.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Cab O’Coalstone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cab O’Coalstone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cab O’Coalstone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cab O’Coalstone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cab O’Coalstone has not earned any awards.