About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a pervert
-
Brownbear liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 days ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Introduction in Mother believes everything I say.
4 days ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Family members-building your confidence-accepting but weirded out in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Introduction in Elysian Dreams.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Both of them in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter We should call Robin....but does it work. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Nah its beastboy and he wants to mess with them. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Caroline May, a politician whose AGS must remain a secret in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Jennifer - A construction worker in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
-
Brownbear liked the chapter Lunch break in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Brownbear has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brownbear has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brownbear has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brownbear has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brownbear has not earned any awards.