About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Hang the necktie and lock the door in A Sexy Day in Suburbia.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Before you can answer, Maria gives the go-ahead to Veronica.... in A Sexy Day in Suburbia.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Let Maria have her way in A Sexy Day in Suburbia.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Maria enjoys exploring your body in A Sexy Day in Suburbia.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Give Veronica a striptease in A Sexy Day in Suburbia.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Give her exactly the fantasy she desires in The Shining Stone.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Gwen seems trustworthy in The Shining Stone.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Gwenyth, a mysterious lady knight in The Shining Stone.
2 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Lick your... wounds in The Virgin Heroine.
3 weeks ago
-
Bob wolf liked the chapter Indra pulls the Ettercap back inside of her in The Virgin Heroine.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bob wolf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bob wolf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bob wolf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bob wolf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bob wolf has not earned any awards.