About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Messy Sheets, Messy Life in Mansplain.
6 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Upgrades in Kingdom.
8 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter The New Normal in The Submission Accelerator.
9 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter VERY PAVLOVIAN INDEED in The Submission Accelerator.
9 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter She finds it surprisingly appealing. in Sex Genie .
9 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Wake her to try the flash trigger. in Sex Note.
9 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Electricity in the air in Kink Development Kit.
9 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Sincerely in Kink Development Kit.
10 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Too little too late in Kink Development Kit.
10 months ago
-
Blooddragon liked the chapter Come to Mommy in Kink Development Kit.
10 months ago
No recent activity
Blooddragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blooddragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blooddragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blooddragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blooddragon has not earned any awards.