About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Incest Domination Branch in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 month ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Looks like it! in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 month ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Yep! in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 month ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Greg, a mid-20 year old stuck in a dating rut in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 month ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Colin, a highschool senior with a strange disease in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter A whole new universe in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Oh Yeah! in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Have a talk in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Only a few minutes in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
-
Blitzrache1 liked the chapter Skip cumbreak and search Anastasia in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Blitzrache1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blitzrache1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blitzrache1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blitzrache1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blitzrache1 has not earned any awards.