About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 day ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 day ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Revenge in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Louise Returns in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter A deal is made in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Arousal and Confession in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Disappointment and Interrogation in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Race Relations in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter The payback continues in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
Blackrider19 liked the chapter Experimentation in Items of Power.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Blackrider19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blackrider19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blackrider19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blackrider19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blackrider19 has not earned any awards.