More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NordBro NordBro

So Farmhand or Pet?

Pet

Della pinches my nipple hard sending a shock of pleasure and pain through me making me yip and turn deep red. She starts playing rougher with me and nibbles on my ear. It's true I've always got off on the idea of being the one getting used and trained by the farmhands. I tried to keep it down but I just kept visiting the site looking for more dreaming of being a submissive bitch. She brings her leg between mine and lifts it up grinding it into my pussy. I don't fight back and accept what she is doing to me, I signed up to be trained after all. I try to turn to look at her and can see a smug grin on her face. She is already looking at me as if she owns me.

"Oh, Annie you don't know how much I wanted you to pick the second option. You have such great pet potential that it would be such a waste to make you into a farmhand. Even now your not struggling against me and are accepting your new role now. Some girls just don't adapt as fast, but your just happy for the attention aren't you?"

I groan lustfully from her working me over feeling pleasure surging through my body yet I muster up a response. "Thank you, Della I've always liked the idea of being the sub its was my favorite part of the videos. It makes me feel good to be so wanted."

"We got lucky with you hun. Already keyed up and eager to start."

She then backs off me and turns me around. She starts rubbing my head and starts speaking in a sing-song voice. "Who's a good girl? Who's Della's good girl?"

"Uh, I am?" I say quietly blushing more.

"Oh, that won't do Annie you have to sound more sure of that. Say it louder for me hun, so who's my good girl?'

"I am I am!" I start to nuzzle into her hand and she rubs my head more. She must've been looking for something like that because she gives me an approving smile and goes to put my application away. She texts something on her phone and motions me to follow her.

"OK, I've had my fun now it's time to introduce you to our head farmhands. All of them work in different fields of our work and extra income to keep this place running. All pets get to choose who they will be trained by and it's up to the farmhand on how they will be trained. I'll warn you now that I give them a lot of freedom to do as they please here including any punishments or rewards they hand out. A lot like they rule their area but they ultimately answer to me. Also, don't be surprised if some come to visit you they like to look over the new girls. Since you are a pet now you will show the farmhands respect or you will be punished, but you only have to obey the orders of your farmhand and her assistants."

I listen closely to her explanation for my new role on her farm. She was very stern with her explanations and made sure to quiz me to make sure I was paying attention. By the time she had thoroughly drilled the information into my head, we arrived at a small barn.

"Everyone is inside already so let's introduce you and get your mistress picked out. You will be well trained in no time hun. Now open the doors for me, pet." She put emphasis on the word pet savoring it. I open the door and let her in before me and follow her in. I stand behind her and she turns to face me.

"Alright Annie time to meet your betters."

Introducing the Farmhands.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)