About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Friends With Benefits in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
16 hours ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter You Shouldn't Be Alone in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
16 hours ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Colony Organism in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
16 hours ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
5 days ago
-
BeneficialResearch69 liked the chapter Put on the full outfit in Crossdressing on the train (completed).
1 month ago
No recent activity
BeneficialResearch69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BeneficialResearch69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BeneficialResearch69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BeneficialResearch69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BeneficialResearch69 has not earned any awards.