About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Pretend I am a nice, respectable young lady
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy literature, anything with swords and sorcery.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt. Though I use it very sparingly for impact
- I write erotica because
-
It gets me off
- In conclusion, I am
-
Too horny for my own good
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Something a bit messy in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Two girls you don't know so well in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Confronted by Mrs. Fletcher in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Peel off Lottie's panties in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Give Lottie a big hug in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Lottie, a small mousy girl, pipes up in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Mrs. Fletcher provides some guidance in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Mrs. Fletcher is looking for just a slightly more literal interpretation in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Down the rabbit hole in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Probing Sarah in The Rulebook.
5 hours ago
No recent activity
BeckyS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BeckyS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BeckyS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BeckyS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BeckyS has not earned any awards.