About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
Bebrina liked the chapter Mall Madness in Freeze Frame Fucker: When the World Stops, I Don’t.
11 months ago
-
Bebrina liked the chapter Bend over (but not for what you think) in The Ultimate Dating App.
1 year ago
-
Bebrina liked the chapter Perfectly in Time Freeze.
1 year ago
-
Bebrina left a comment on the chapter Laying down some ground rules in Cunning Linguist.
1 year ago
-
Bebrina liked the chapter Mark meets the deity who gave him his powers in Time Freeze.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Bebrina has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bebrina has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bebrina has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bebrina has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bebrina has not earned any awards.