About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
history
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter The movie stimulates conversation in Babysitter Moves In.
5 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Something to get her in the mood in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter And do I tell her if I know? in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Guessing game in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter How sexy can I make church? in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Charissa has a dirty little secret in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Introduction in Babysitter Moves In.
6 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Grope her in Skyrim: CHYOA editon.
14 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Introduction in Long Long Ago in the The Mediterranean .
22 hours ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Returning to normal. in "We were on a break!".
1 week ago
No recent activity
Bdsmfan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bdsmfan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bdsmfan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bdsmfan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bdsmfan has not earned any awards.