About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
3 days ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Kelly in Made for Each Other.
1 week ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Aaron & Kelly [futa] in Made for Each Other.
1 week ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Brooke has broken in The Ultimate Dating App.
2 weeks ago
-
Bast_31 liked the chapter Ava, malleable girlfriend - Hypnotist Boyfriend in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bast_31 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bast_31 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bast_31 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bast_31 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bast_31 has not earned any awards.