About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Awake127 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Awake127 has not published any stories.
-
Waking Up in a Alternate Reality
by Franz127
The protagonist wakes up in an alternate reality. This is an open story feel free to add.
Fetish English 11 Chapters Deep 295 Words/Chapter 473 Likes 233,400 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,097 Chapters Deep 2,990 Words/Chapter 156,235 Likes 8,718,752 Views11 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Awake127 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Awake127 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Awake127 has not earned any awards.