About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, paint miniatures, go shooting, play tabletop
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Isekai, Space fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have stories I want to share
- In conclusion, I am
-
A nird who likes dirty stories
No recent activity
Ash30 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ash30 has not published any stories.
-
White Mans World
by Redshift_9
In a world where minoritys can't refuse white men sexually things get pretty crazy
Interracial English 56 Chapters Deep 526 Words/Chapter 8,771 Likes 1,484,231 Views20 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago -
My family's new faith
James returns after an 11 month overseas college program only to find that his mother and sister have completely changed and he is now a stranger in his own home.
Family English 45 Chapters Deep 1,487 Words/Chapter 955 Likes 71,171 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Dragon's Cave
by shadedrakon
You've been blessed with more power than any other dragon. How should one use it?
Fantasy English 43 Chapters Deep 1,311 Words/Chapter 761 Likes 187,181 Views73 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago -
Meta Monster isekai
by SolarisNova
An isekai with a meta twist
Fetish English 14 Chapters Deep 2,569 Words/Chapter 25 Likes 15,138 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 months ago -
Changing the Rules
by street0
The world is run on rules and taboos. What happens if you change a few of them?
Mind Control English 34 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 63,258 Likes 25,159,205 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
Ash30 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ash30 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ash30 has not earned any awards.