About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Amaranth liked the chapter RAGE!...Or Not in Bad Ends.
1 day ago
-
-
Amaranth liked the chapter Introduction in Ultimate Surrender federation.
1 week ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter Introduction in A Ranked Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter With An Abduction in Bad Ends.
1 month ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter Nevermore Academy Football Game in Bad Ends.
1 month ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter None other than Gabe (Alternative Path) in Bad Ends.
1 month ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter The Refuge (female pov - BDSM, bisexual) in EroFights.
1 month ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter It does not! in Bra and panties match.
1 month ago
-
Amaranth liked the chapter THE WEDDING in Bad Ends.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Amaranth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Amaranth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Amaranth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Amaranth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Amaranth has not earned any awards.