About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Mahogany Heights Apartment Complex in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Surprisingly No in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter With Mrs Carter in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter The Average Male in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Adrian Stone, Sleeping in bedroom at parent's home in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Introduction in The Reality Editor.
2 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Chapter 17: Impersonating a Bitch in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
4 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter Tuesday (Jack #1) in Omni App.
6 days ago
-
AlfMeier liked the chapter To monday at the office, Steven tries to quit in BimCorp™.
1 week ago
-
AlfMeier left a comment on the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
No recent activity
AlfMeier has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AlfMeier has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AlfMeier has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AlfMeier has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AlfMeier has not earned any awards.