About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Alextorres has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alextorres has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,454 Likes 60,658,831 Views Customizable10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Items of Power
by Cross C
A depository for stories involving magical items that control people and alter reality usually for erotic reasons...
Mind Control English 90 Chapters Deep 709 Words/Chapter 67,477 Likes 20,567,751 Views16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago
No contributed stories yet
Alextorres has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alextorres has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alextorres has not earned any awards.