About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Misogyny related pornography/ content in general
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt/Fuckhole
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Chill dude with a misogynistic side
-
Abdullbs left a comment on the chapter Shots for the Bride To Be in The Universal Realization Event.
1 week ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Shots for the Bride To Be in The Universal Realization Event.
1 week ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Katie - 3rd Date in The Universal Realization Event.
1 week ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Caitlyn draws your attention away in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter To make a compendium. in Isekai'd.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Inaya & Haifa - Nusantara Oyakodon in The Universal Realization Event.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Jamaican Vacation in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter Annette Pulls Ahead in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter A word with the manager in Misogyny Heaven.
1 month ago
-
Abdullbs liked the chapter You report back after an important mission [TIMESKIP] in Blowjob Universe.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Abdullbs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Abdullbs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Abdullbs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Abdullbs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Abdullbs has not earned any awards.