About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
herd cats
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
sci fi and fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
John Thomas
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
quim
- I write erotica because
-
I cant live it
- In conclusion, I am
-
A very naughty boy... not Jesus
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter The Ballgag girl eyes you intently as you pass one another. Kat, formerly Jack in X-Change.
1 day ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter … pretends to be Pria in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter Garrett tries to talk sense into Pria in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred liked the chapter Distracted in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter “A good slavegirl is meant to keep sucking and swallow…” in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter … they swap bodies moments before he cums. in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter “That would be lovely pet, but…” he said in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter Swaps bodies with Pria in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter The next morning in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Abdulalahazred published the chapter He doesn’t look. in Acteon.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Abdulalahazred has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Abdulalahazred has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Abdulalahazred has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Abdulalahazred has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Abdulalahazred has not earned any awards.