About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AMAlover liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
2 days ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 33 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 32 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 29 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 28 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 27 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 25 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 24 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
AMAlover liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 23 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
No recent activity
AMAlover has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AMAlover has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AMAlover has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AMAlover has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AMAlover has not earned any awards.