About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
96142 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
96142 has not published any stories.
-
Rings of Confirmation
by BiBiComte
With two rings, induce others to either affirm or negate whatever you ask while also magically making such values true. (Inspired by another story on some other place somewhere.)
Mind Control English 56 Chapters Deep 1,138 Words/Chapter 28,677 Likes 5,022,503 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,564,243 Views Customizable6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
96142 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
96142 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
96142 has not earned any awards.