About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
234 k liked the chapter To investigate in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
13 hours ago
-
234 k liked the chapter Your so-called best buds - Aliens in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter Aphrodite in Comic-control.
2 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter You receive a strange request in Comic-control.
2 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter One hundred years later in Comic-control.
3 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter You fuck her afterwards in Comic-control.
3 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter A public admission in Comic-control.
3 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter Yes you do in Comic-control.
3 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter There's a troublesome reporter in Comic-control.
3 days ago
-
234 k liked the chapter To present an offer in Comic-control.
3 days ago
No recent activity
234 k has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
234 k has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
234 k has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
234 k has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
234 k has not earned any awards.