About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Punishment in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Wednesday is hump day, right? in Would You Rather.
4 days ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Jorge takes his first turn in The Harem Game.
4 days ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Joe's Ouroboros in Unexpected Delivery.
6 days ago
-
-Chris- left a comment on the chapter Muscles in The gatcha game of changes.
3 weeks ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Muscles in The gatcha game of changes.
3 weeks ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Surpise in Harem Games.
3 weeks ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter First and last [ep. 3] in Bimbo or Billionaire.
1 month ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Your friend Mike in Life Alteration System.
2 months ago
-
-Chris- liked the chapter Fun with Niamh and Avery. in Thought Bubbles.
2 months ago
No recent activity
-Chris- has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
-Chris- has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
-Chris- has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
-Chris- has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
-Chris- has not earned any awards.