More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

Where do you want to cum?

On her....

You step out of the tub, and{if
OnHerFaceTBS = 1} with your free hand, you motion for her to get on her knees in front of you. "How would you like this cum on that pretty face, Tara?" She slides smoothly to the floor, still jilling and pumping away.
"Yes! YES! Do it! Paint my face, give me your jizz!" She's...not great with the dirty talk yet. Fortunately, she doesn't have to be. With a wave of electricity washing over you, you shoot rope after rope onto her upturned face.
After the first spurt, she starts to moan. "Anhhhh.....I'm cummmming....." her voice has that whining quality to it that only comes from really good orgasms. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth, tongue outstretched to catch your load. She's trembling all over, and it only intensifies with each successive coat of white glaze you add to her face. you finally squeeze the last drop, shaking it onto her tongue. You slump back against the wall, nearly losing your balance. You look down to see Tara remove Jenna's blue dildo from her soaking wet cunt, plopping it into the sink. She carefully scrapes the cum from her eyelids and forehead, gathering it all into her mouth, whimpering softly as she does. When she has gotten most of it, she looks you in the eyes, and then gets it all down without so much as a grimace. She turns to the sink to grab a washcloth, and wipe any residue from her face.{elseif
OnHerTitsTBS = 1} move right up next to her, and with your free hand, you pull her by the shoulder into an upright position.
"Squeeze those big titties together for me, little girl. I've got something for them." Tara uses one arm to squash her big boobs together, still jilling furiously with the other. "They're ready for you, sir..." no sooner does she open her mouth to speak, than the first shot of cum hits her in the throat, running down and pooling on the great cream colored mounds of titflesh.
"Fuuuck.." you try not to scream as you blow your load, but as you start spurting, her pinched, moaning voices chimes in with yours.
"I'm.... cuuuuuummmming....." she squeezes her eyes shut, and you hear an audible plop! Holy fuck, she came so hard that she the dildo right out of her cunt! She must really have a thing for jizz.
After you've glazed the last bit of cum onto her young body, you stumble backwards and lean against the bathroom wall. You watch as Tara shakily pools up all the jizz into her hands. She brings the semen up to her face, and while looking into your eyes, slurps it into her mouth with the lewdest sound you've ever heard. Then, without breaking eye contact, she gets it all down in one gulp, without so much as a grimace. Then she turns to the sink to wash off the residue from her chest and tits.{elseif
OnHerAssTBS = 1} tell her "show me that ass." She pops up, removing the dildo and dropping into the sink as she bends over, planting two hands on the toilet seat. The sight is glorious to behold. There's no mystery how she makes all the tips she does at that trashy restaurant where she works. Yoga does a booty good. You can see her wet cunt, and her fingers working on her clit. As you jerk yourself very close to the edge, you probe her folds with a finger.
"Ooooh...you bad boy." she purrs, glancing back at you. "You like my kitty, don't you?" You can't deal, the pressure's too much.
"Ah...Ah shit..." you blast three solid ropes onto her ass and the small of her back. When your load hits her skin, she squeaks with delight.
"Oooh good...boy....paint my ass!" and then her own shuddering orgasm hits. After you've glazed her round cheeks with all the cum you can muster, you lean back against the far wall. For her part, she looks at your handiwork in the mirror, and smiles.
She hands you a wet washcloth and it takes you a second to comprehend before you wipe down her back and ass cheeks. As she turns around to pull up her panties and shorts, you notice a line of jizz that you missed, running down between her cheeks and into her crotch from behind, but before you can get it, she pulls her thong up tight and finishes with her shorts, trapping your cum against her taint. Guess she'll be walking around with your jizz for a while.{else}
Hello, reader!
If you're seeing this text, that means you don't have scoring mode enabled. That's really necessary. I suggest you restart and turn it on, so that you can see all the delicious variations. You wouldn't want to cheat, just to get to chapters you haven't earned, right?
Happy fapping!{endif}
"That was a big load...is Ms. Jenna frigid, or are you just always in need of a good draining?"
"Tara...what did we just...shit, this is bad...." she finishes getting dressed, and turns to you to put a hand on your chest.
"Don't freak out, James. This was fun! We both got what we needed. I'm not going to tell if you don't." Her smile let's you know that she hopes this will happen again. Then she plants a kiss on your lips, spins on her heel and leaves the bathroom.

You clean up the evidence of your little...encounter, get dressed and head out of the bathroom, and as you do, Jenna appears at the end of the hallway that leads to the entryway and stairwell.

"Ah, good morning, babe." she's dressed in an orange and cream sundress with floral pattern skirts, and she's lightly made up and her hair is held back in a simple ponytail.
"Morning." You smile, trying to hide the guilt of your little tryst. "You look nice."
Jenna smiles. "Thank you dear. Listen, I've got to run to the store to get a lot of groceries for this weekend. I'm seriously considering charging Jack and Karen for room and board." she chuckles, and then puts a hand on your arm. "Can you come with? It'll make things so much easier."

Your story continues....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)