More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Guize Guize

What Do You Do?

times calls for measures

There was one person you knew of who could help out. Sure, you two hadn’t been friends for a long time, possibly because you had caused him hell through high school, but you were sure he wouldn’t take advantage of you in your current state.

You boot up your laptop, signing in and seeing the pages you hadn’t closed last night. You feel a rush of blood towards your new nethers. Unlike before, your heartbeat throbs closer in to your body. Your eyes wander over the frozen image, narrowing in on where their bodies conjoin. You hit the play button; the sounds of their passion fills your room as the man slams his penis into the woman’s tight hole. One hand wanders downward into your shorts….

Somehow, you find the strength of will to pause the video. Find that number, then have fun, you tell yourself. You click away to another window. Thankfully, your search isn’t as hard as you were expecting: Your target has his permissions set so that you can find his cell phone number through his social media pages, even though you’re not directly his friend. You do take a bit of time going through his photos, and that’s only to make sure you’re contacting the right person. It has nothing to do with admiring his collection of photos from his recent vacation, during which he spent most of the time in a pair of swim trunks and nothing else. He was only a little more muscular than you had been less than a day ago, perfectly lean for being a midfielder for the school’s team, with that rakish hair and that luscious smile….

You shake your head, trying to clear those thoughts away. That stranger was right: Your body does need some attention, and it clearly isn’t picky about the source. You can’t remember the last time you were this horny!

With trembling hands, you pick up your phone….

What do you text?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)