More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What do you ask Jess?

some odd requests

"Jess, will you please remove your panties and hand them to me."

"Ugh, trying to distract me," said Jess. She stood up and slid off her jeans then removed her purple bikini cut panties and hand them to you, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. "Happy?"

"Sure, but will you please call me 'Big Dick Rick.'"

"Sure, Big Dick Rick, but I'm still going to kick your ass." Jess goes to put her jeans back on.

"Please stay naked below the waist when you're gaming."

Jess drops her jeans on the floor.

I wondered if I could do more than just get Jess to follow commands and change the way she thought or reacted to things. "Jess, please grow horny when you play video games."

"When are you going to...uh....get back into the game...uhmmm," said Jess as her breathing grew differently.

I decided to test again. "Jess, please believe whatever I say."

"Fine, but you're falling behind."

"No, I have beaten you every time we have played. You have never come close to beating me."

"I know, I know, rub it in," said Jess, "But today is my day."

"Jess, you've wet your bed for the past month."

"Who told you?! Ron!"

"You just told me."

"I did?" asked Jess. "I'm not sure how I forgot that."

I was very happy. I could implant false memories and make people grow horny.

"Please excuse me. I have to see Ms. Crowin about the rent."

"Yeah, skip out already, coward!" said Jess playfully.

My landlady Ms. Crowin was only in her 30s, but already thrice married but with no children from what I could gather by talking with neighbors. She was gruff and all business and did not seem to like the fact she had to rent out apartments to young college students. I went to her apartment and knocked on the door.

Ms. Crowin answered the door. She had cream on her face, her hair was in curlers, and she had a thick burgundy red bathrobe pulled around her.

"What is it? I'm in a hurry."

"Please tell me why you're in a hurry."

"I have a date."

I grinned at her.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)