More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What do I do?

Dating advice

"Please let me in," I tell her.

"Fine, come in."

"Please take off that robe."

Ms. Crowin takes off her robe. She is naked underneath. She covers her breasts and crotch.

"Please don't mind letting me seeing your naked body."

"Look, I really am in a hurry," she says as she lowers her hand.

"Please suck my cock first."

"Fine."

You lower your jeans and boxers, and Ms. Crowin comes over and kneels in front of you. She starts sucking your cock.

"Please find sucking cock the most enjoyable sex act you do."

"Mmm hmmm."

"Oh, and please let me cum on your head."

"Mmm hmmm."

Ms. Crowin sucks you off for a few minutes before you pull out and shoot your cum all over her hair.

"Great, now I have to shower again. I'm going to be so late."

"Please forget you have cum in your hair, and please think you have already fixed your hair and make-up and look perfect."

Ms. Crowin blinks a few times. "Oh yeah, that'll save some time."

"Please tell me where you're going on your date."

"I'm meeting him at Luisa's Italian Cafe in a half an hour."

"Please wear four pairs of panties, no bra, a pair of tights, and a tight tank top and flip flops, and please think that's an acceptable outfit."

"I know it is. If you excuse me."

Several minutes later, Ms. Crowin has on a pair of tights over four pairs of panties and a tight tank top that shows she is not wearing a bra. She still has cold cream all over her face and curlers in her hair and cum on her hair.

"Well, I won't keep you. Please demand your date to let you suck him off in the cafe men's room, and please don't take no for an answer. Please let me take a photo of you."

"I know that already." She lets you take some photos. "Now, please leave."

"Please let me make myself at home."

"Fine." Ms. Crowin leaves, and I laugh my ass off after the door closes. She looks ridiculous, and I send the photos to Ron.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)