More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What are you Sissy or black stud

sissy boi

I leaned closer to the mirror to apply my lipstick, the bright red smudged across my pink lips. I needed to hurry and finish my make-up, John would be home soon enough and I didn’t want to make him wait. I was looking forward to our outing tonight. I was already dressed. My black high heel boots that came up to my knees, my black leather mini, my black cotton tank top with the word “Sissy” written in big silver letters across the front. My thong was a vinyl material that fit snug so I could tuck away my sissy clit and balls. This was a great thong, the back could be unhooked easily for easy access. I was excited, tonight was going to be great. I began on my eyeliner when I heard the front door open and close.

“I’m in the bathroom, just finishing my make-up!” I called out. He said something but I could not make it out. I stared intently into my eyes not wanting to slip up. I was using the liquid eyeliner and didn’t want to apply too much. I started thinking about my hair and how quickly it had grown. Almost to my shoulders, light brown. I had thought about going blonde or maybe jet black, that would look great with my fair skin I thought. I would ask John.

I continued applying my eyeliner as he quietly walked up behind me and put his crotch against my ass and began to kiss my shoulders. “Mmmmm” I said as a smile curled my lips still concentrating on the task at hand. “I am almost finished” I promised as I began to playfully grind my ass against that big black cock hidden under his loose fitting pants. I was slowly grinding my ass in circles on him as he lifted my leather mini and began to grab my soft white ass with his strong hands. I loved his strong hands on my body, I was so weak and helpless against him, a complete sissy. I could see his dark brown eyes peering at me through the mirror as he pulled aside the elastic of the back of my thong and slipped a finger into my eager boy-pussy. “AH, uuahhh” I moaned biting my bottom lip and looking into his eyes. Instinctually I pressed my ass against his finger, I was humping his hand like an animal in heat. “You got a beautiful ass” he whispered into my ear. “All for you.” Was my reply. I heard his pants unzip. He reached over me to open the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of lube. He removed his finger from my warm hole and with a quick motion unfastened the back of my thong. I leaned over closer to the mirror as I could hear him begin to cover his magnificent black cock with lube. “Oh, John fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me” I quietly whined. I could feel the large head of that beautiful black cock part my ass cheeks as I arched my back to give him better access. I felt the pressure build as his cock lined up with my hole, I pressed back against him. “Ah!” I squealed as he began to penetrate me. My face contorted, my lips parted as deep heavy breathing escaped and my brow furrowed in to an almost concerned look as the familiar pain of being penetrated shook my body. He began to thrust and I pressed against him taking his shaft deep in my asspussy. Slowly he began to work his cock in and out of my ass as my hands were flat on the cold bathroom countertop and I looked directly ahead watching myself getting fucked by this handsome black man.

He placed his large, powerful black hands on my soft, white shoulders and began pulling me into him. We were moving in perfect harmony, my ass slapping against his hips rhythmically. With his right hand he latched onto my hair and pulled my head back, still fucking me in perfect rhythm. “Whose ass is this?” he grunted. “It’s yours! It’s your ass!” I moaned my reply. I knew what turned him on so I said, “You own this white ass, Daddy! You own me!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!” He let go of my hair and shoulder and placed his hands on my hips pushing his cock even deeper in my sissy-pussy with deliberate pounding. I was weak, it felt as if my arms and legs were jello, I hung my head as he continued to penetrate me. Every thrust seemed to go deeper. I looked up into the mirror and I could see the reflection of his face, his head back as he looked back into my eyes continuously fucking my ass. His brow furrowed and he clenched his teeth, “Gimme your cum! Please, Daddy! Cum inside me!!” I pleaded as he let out a guttural groan”AHHHHRR!”. Then again as he released his sperm in my fuckhole. “Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for giving me your cum.” I whispered to him as he lay his head on my back. He was spent for the moment. I knew he had amazing stamina and would be ready again in 30 minutes or less. He slowly pulled his cock from my fuckhole and I felt his cum drip down my scrotum and down my leg. I reached for a tissue to wipe the warm sperm from my skin and boot. He stood there watching me wipe up his cum, I was bent over and his cock was inches from my mouth. I leaned closer to lick and suck the delicious pearls of his cum still escaping from that large, black cock head. My mouth worked his cock milking the last ribbons of cum from him. “Damn, baby. I needed that.” He said as I stood up. “All for you Daddy.” I told him with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed those lips. This was going to be a great night!

where to

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)