More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Hello Readers, glad some of you have liked my chapters of perversions. Have been rewriting these old chapters when i can and have added to most and cleared up some messed up grammar. So be sure to check back and like and comment on the chapter and ideas o

sex doll testing

"Genie i want this picture first." I tell him. It's an Instagram pic and the thought of making it into a reality where you make that girl a living doll is a fantasy you want to test out. It Will also feed the devilish genie well if I set it upright.

"So I want to make it so after only 30 minutes of being empty there cunt and ass would tighten back up to virgin tightness is left alone so program the nano's for that. "i say

"sure that is simple sir" he responds

"When I put them in public can you have them send out a suggestion to any of the public that approaches them that they are the newest model of a sex doll. Also that is just normal to use them in any way you can imagine. They are to ignore its screams and struggles. The knowledge that the company bets that if you can make it not return to normal in a half-hour you get to keep it after and even can choose a free model for helping test the new product. " i tell the genie. I would leave them in public spots so they could be used by anyone interested. i know with the suggestion implanted to ignore anything that the girls do that isn't doll-like it will be a good show and meal for the Genie

The first doll that I had decided to use was this hot little piece of ass that always was promoting her only fans on Instagram. She is such a cute one and always has short skirts on and thigh-high stockings with some cat ears. As I appear in the scene you notice the messy apartment and a cute girl behind the camera taking the pictures. The first thing you do is apply Nanos and suggestions to the cat girl. You have a real cat tail grow at the base of her spine and add some real cat ears on her head. after removing the few moles and birthmarks she has you increase her breast to dd and make them so pert they appear to defy gravity. With the body down you apply your powers of suggestion to turn her into a compliant girl that would go along with any request while you use her.

"Come and suck my cock" you command. she barely sucks then the fun really began as i begin to face fuck her on my cock. As she tears up and struggles i start testing her breast. Taking the time to squeeze them and stretch them and enjoy the vibrations in her throat as I'm buried in it. You flip her over you get better access and start adding rubber bands around the base of each breast till they are narrow. As they are deformed from the pressure you grab ahold and face fuck her till cum flows from her nose when you let go in her throat. Still hard you flip her around and grab her tail as you buried your spit and cum covered cock to the base of her ass. As you pound her you work your fist into her and love it as she struggles with the size. After you are done, you start fisting her holes and push different toys in her ass. with rubber toys in her ass and large rawhide bones in her cunt.

When you're finally done with her you Go to the local truck stop you place her in the men's bathroom with a sign about how she is the newest sex doll open to public testing. the one who can break her can bring her home you state. Cameras are set up and the camera girl was brought along with instructions to document it all. she is also made into a willing whore to any that request even if she complained while doing it.

"Have fun whore you're gonna experience what all you fans would do if they got you" I tease her as i leave. As the first trucker comes in he is amazed at his luck. He takes a minute to inspect the perfect girl in front and since it said to test took time to beat her breast. He took a foot and planted it on her chest and yanked and stretched them till he had them a foot from her chest. He didn't have the strength to pull more and when let go he immediately started to firm up and looked perfect again in minutes. Thinking of his truck he had a load of construction equipment that he was transporting. figuring he could put it back after he tested some of it.

Damn let's see if i can't get it open more with some tools" he says and he went and grabbed the long sledgehammer. Soon he had her ass up and legs between her head as he worked the hammerhead down her cunt. after getting it in he slammed it as deep as it would go and proceeded to pound it in at different directions. amazing to him her cunt kept stretching wider and wasn't showing signs of tearing. he figured that one wasn't enough to fit three more 20lb sledges into her cunt hole. wanting to get the prize of bringing her home he grabbed the jackhammer and set it up with a sledgehammer on the end. He applied it to her tight ass from her cunt being stretched still and turned it on . as the machine plunged completely into her ass and tore itself back out at amazing speeds he notes how real the tears and crying seem from the doll. But since he knows it's just a doll and turned it up to max and pulverizes her ass open. after she is distended in the stomach and her ass prolapsed completely he stops and starts face fucking the doll again. Her face is ahego styled and covers in a mix of cum and her own fluids. feeling that he forgot something he starts exploring her urethra. after getting two-finger in he decides to fucks it and starts fisting her throat to see the bugle of it travel down her gullet as he cums into her bladder. he tests the sledgehammer out and takes his time to stretch her urethra till it can fit.

"please no more" She screams as he slides it in and begs for him to stop. him knowing it's just a doll cranks the dial to high and turns it on full power. afterward, As he watches her holes slowly close up he knows he failed to break her. he grabs his tools and leaves her for the next to try.

I had moved on to another by then. Currently had a cute 18yrs old Asian that's 4'10" with a nice rack that i had taken my time to turn into a special doll. she always answers yes daddy to all requests She was in the shortest plaid skirt and a fuck me daddy shirt. I had to have some fun first. i say Bitch get on all four and bark while I fuck you. i take my time to fuck her ass and start fucking her cunt with my hand. she looks shocked when i start fingering her womb. I switch and stuff my cock in here enter in her womb and pound it as she screams. i fist her ass and through her colon wall I grab the tip of my dick as i fuck her uterus.

i left her with a large double fist dildo inserted inside her. I had taken her to the skate park and left her impaled on the parking post with the standard sign explaining that they could keep her if they could find a way to break her. When I leave a group of 6 18-20yr old skaters noticed her.

"Dude is this for real" the first in the group walking over says as he reads the sign

"It has to be no cunt could take getting a post fucking jammed into her cunt like that," says the second. "shit look at that dildo in her ass let's see if it's worth fucking still. as they lift her off with a loud plop and empty her ass she surprisingly tightens up as they watch. they take their turns fucking her holes. after getting a few turns at each they consider the best way to try and break their test doll. they figure skate tricks would be fun to try, so launch themselves off the ramp and jam the front of their board straight to her cunt the dude wipes out from it but half the board is embedded in her and the next to come along to land his flat against the top forcing the whole skateboard up her cunt. after this the figure one more board can fit and though an effort jam another in her. they then grab each one and stretch her wide open. noticing the uterus at the bottom of her gape

the first guy says "Damn dude ever fist a bitch's womb? " the second guy says no but I want to be the first. so he starts with his middle finger and then quickly forces more. at this point, the doll is being very active and bucks and squirms as he gets half his fist in. then as his whole hand slips in it bucks then start twitches with drool coming out of it. no done yet they each take turn punch to fist her womb till both her cunt and uterus prolapsed out of her when they pulled the boards out. then one of the guys grabs her and drags her to the trash can and forces a 40oz bottle into her womb and proceeds to grab random trash and stuff her till she was left looking inflated. wanting to fuck her again they their way in her urethra and throat as she sobs. they then stomp on her and the trash out of her stomach. After they finish they couldn't believe it as she started to have her holes closed back up and her ass was looking great again after a half hour. figuring they had tried their best they leave her with her sign. of course, there restretched her and had left her with the park garbage can up her ass

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)