More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

cat girl continued

As she wakes still in the bathroom she can't believe that she took that pounding and seem okay. she notices someone coming and tries to hide I the stall but slips as she rushes. two old truckers come in and see her ass up and face down crying. seeing the sign and not believing their luck they grab her and fuck her holes without remorse. after the one says he has just the thing to test her.

he comes back and enters with 6 fence posts in hand. They cram them in as the doll struggles and noticing that it took them easily they go grab 6 more. after several trips, there is a dozen in her ass and pussy each. hearing hear meow and cry turns them on so they take turns skull fucking her. bored while he waits the one takes the post out and stomps around in her with his leg to get her ready for the next part. The one has a load of hay bails so they bring her out and they have a few more guys hold her while he the bail into her ruined cunt. tieing her between two trees they take turns jumping on the bail to it until her stomach is distended. see her as pulled open from the giant insertion the grab the gaping ass rim and pull it apart as they place a column jack in her and spread it to the max.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)