More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

breake her

Having heard about the cute Asian in the park and the rules involved a local gang takes up the challenge. The leader gets off his motorcycle and sees her prop against the wall with random items sticking from each hole. her ass was stretched by what looked like a 16-inch wide tree log and her cunt had a baseball bat buried into her womb and trash packed around it.

Lackey 1 says "Damn has she broken already?"

leader "no they say she will tighten back up if you empty the holes"

lackey 3 "so how are we gonna break her if no one else has?"

leader "let's get that log out then we will have to be creative" haha As they clean her out they wash her with the hose in the park and take turns in her throat, amazed at how life like the doll looks and that it even gag's and pukes when they face fuck it. one even inflates her again with the hose and stomps the water out of her several time after. when they are done with her holes in about 30 minutes they notice her ass and pussy are ready.

"damn she feel as tight as a virgin" the first guy to fuck her cunt says. so each one takes his time fucking them back open. after a few hours they are fisting them alongside their cocks.

After they had their fun it was time to work. they attach a large clamp to each breast and two guys to a side pull them out from her chest as they are stretched she makes gurgling noises. then one another takes pliers to her cunt lips and pulls them open for the next part. they brought out two gas power jackhammers and attached 12 by 20inch sections of log attached to each. as they turn them on just outside of each of her holes they could have sworn they her a please no. but dolls can't talk. As they turn on and blasted into each hole the doll drools and mumbles to itself. they take turns and even double fuck each hole till they prolapsed. after that they switched to an even larger item and had two tires plunging into each of the ruined holes. but when they took them out an hour late she was looking fuckable again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)